My country's getting OLD,
compared to places like Greece, i guess we're zygotes.
12 August, now I'M getting old.
It's August, i think it's one of the prettiest months in the year
I still can't do anything on my com except playing the Sims.
it's forcing me to stop photoshop since my width's absurdly mega.
and it's been so long.
There are different types of hearts.
some ventures out.
some roams in.
how many can be taken for real.
so if you really want to get me a gift,
spare me a plane ticket, I want pilot's seat.
build me the roman colosseum,
show me an aurora
tour me to milan before rome
cruise me across the Pacific.
climb me Antartica.
buy me an tropical island.
find me an emperor penguin,
fly me into a fragile cloud
get me a tamed-lion.
walk me down a countryside.
or catch me a ladybug
if you can't, then have some sense
and forget about the gift.
i'm getting myself a plant to talk to,
fast.