06 July,
My patience is wearing thin on blogger. One more time it dies down on me or comes up with something broken, it's farewell to blogger and hello to livejournal. No matter how hard LJ skins can be.
I've been trying for five whole days just to upload one pueeny little picture on blogger. and for five whole days the pueeny little picture on blogger refuses to appear. Then I found out millions of people around the world are facing this problem this month? I'm nice. I'll help.
Ways to get the picture OUT1. Clear your cache and cookies. go 'tools', internet options and delete tempo. files and cookies! Then try again. Credits go to BloggerHelp (i can bet you 90% this thingo doesn't work.)2. Instead of uploading it straight from Blogger, upload it from some other domains like Photobucket or Flickr. Then just copy the URL and use the URL way. Credits to Shing. (guaranteed will work!)
3. If your picture's in your com, just go to the file, copy (as in highlight then copy) the picture and then paste it over here. Credits here. (cant seem to work also, because i cant copy the whole thingo)
4. Dig blogger's webmaster's girlfriend out and take her for a hostage (sure can work one i promise!)
5. That's all I've got. If your blogger still has problem like mine does, feel free to contact me to carry out plan number 4. We'll be the best accomplices the world ever saw.