-Tagore
Sorry, just lost it. Gone with the wind, I'll try finding it back, Till then.
![]() -Tagore Sorry, just lost it. Gone with the wind, I'll try finding it back, Till then. HongKong,
Saturday, July 11, 2009 Sotto la pigoggia zam danzava una volta: I remembered, three months down my memory lane, i went on a holiday to my 2nd most favourite place in the world -- hongkong! I LOVE HONGKONG. and I remembered promising pictures :x The airport of HK was just like any old other airport you can find watching any TVB series, like triumph in the skies! :) pretty! but SG one's prettier of course. and the dimsum there....BEST IN HONGKONG. gaaaahhh! My flight leaving SG was early in the morning and we reached there around noon. The hotel we were staying at was supposedly four stars. Located in some town-y area of HK. But from the outside, you really couldn't tell. HK's great cause although they don't have snow, winter time's like air-conditioned! while ours? heat, heat, heat. more heat. Every scene you see below is subjected to an atmospheric temperature of 14-21 degree Celsius ![]() The hotel room wasn't really very big. It could only fit two single beds (or one king-sized), one pueeny red sofa, another pueeny desk, a tv and a pueeny toilet. Of course my dad flew to check out the toilet first.
That guy, to the right picture, with his hands behind his back, now that's a REAL human. ![]() It was pretty. Everything in Hongkong's pretty. everything.![]() ![]() These are PART, of my loot after a 4D3N in HK. I found out how advanced HK is because their trends are way ahead of us so if you've always thought HK was outdated, take a trip there. They have AdidasStyle there, it isn't even heard of in singapore. pfft. and their ez-link's called "octopus card", HOW CUTE IS THAT. and I remember a lot of shop owners was asking my mum, "are your daughters studying abroad?" LOLs, cause we were FLUENT-english-ing all the way and our cantonese was really bad while my both mum's one were great. So the shop owners thought we were HongKong-ers but we were studying abroad in some english-speaking countries since young. HOW COOL IS THAT. Sullo Alto Trono! {2:23:00 PM} PROFILE
I'm always reachable when you click "*HERE!" Disclaimer ![]() All information on this site are copyright to their original owners. Please seek permission before republishing of any parts. © All rights reserved 2007-09 ZRB |
