-Tagore
Sorry, just lost it. Gone with the wind, I'll try finding it back, Till then.
![]() -Tagore Sorry, just lost it. Gone with the wind, I'll try finding it back, Till then. Monday, July 06, 2009 Sotto la pigoggia zam danzava una volta: 06 July 2009 ![]() Finally! The picture's up! I merged all the three different ways and improvised my own way out to load the pic. Hoho. I think I've grown smarter already. LOLs Anyway, I learnt a new...four new skills on photoshop! Which doesn't involve major blendings and textures! I have officially stepped out of blends! :) The first pic you see there's the original, and the other four are MINE! >=) although blends will forever be my favourite photoshop skill, look how cool I have survived! It took me really long to figure this skill out okay. It involves changing skin tones and colour balances of the picture, while still merging the contrasts in then you have to add the curves and focuses. And after 100layers of complication and masking, I have officially announce.. I WIN! Love the middle picture the best, it's better than the original. HAHAHA. sorry, too excited. Anyway today was supposed to be Youth's Day. Was suppose to do homework and revise and be a good model student over the weekends.. but..since my house finished renovation, there has to be a time to move in furnitures! Right, not my house, just one room and not renovation, just installing two wardrobes HAHA. the wardrobes are so pretty! they're like from the floor to the ceiling and the wood's a special type of wood and the whole design is SO cool! ..but it's not mine. sighh. On Saturday, we pulled and lifted and dragged and teleported my computer table ++ my computer from the computer room into my room! Then we push the matress upstairs. Then we fixed the computer and pull my bookshelf beside the table. I tell you the table damn big, taking up so much space. Can put at least three coms on top. Waste space. We also put the side table beside my bed! Then when I switched on my com, it told me that its internet officially died down on me. I. am. so. gonna. punch. that. com. But I didn't! Cause I was given a laptop to use for the whole month or for forever so long as my new computer doesn't come ;D happy already. It feels so great having a laptop on your lap while you sit in the middle of your bed at night. On Sunday, WE FIXED ME SISTA'S BED. Who got bed let me fix, I totally can fix a bed. I promise. It's so easy. So so so so easy. I was incharge of all the nails but soon I was incharge of listing all the steps and soon I was shouting orders. HAHA. It was soooo fun. ...being boss i mean. Today, I cleaned up my entire room, dumping everything into the shelve and the drawers. I found a lot of things on the way. Neoprints I took with Moose and Pal, some colouring books, quite a number of one-cent coins, my private stash of crayons and a burnbook. Okay, period. New joke of the day: when I was doing cleaning, I shouted "I NEED A GARBAGE BAG!" and guess what? (answer at the bottom of my post) I'm still really angry at this laptop cause it cant type chinese. (ANSWER: MY MAID BROUGHT UP A CABBAGE. this is a real story.) Sullo Alto Trono! {8:56:00 PM} PROFILE
I'm always reachable when you click "*HERE!" Disclaimer ![]() All information on this site are copyright to their original owners. Please seek permission before republishing of any parts. © All rights reserved 2007-09 ZRB |
