I'm trailing and trailing and trailing and trailing down memory lane!
so I had a pretty lot of comments on how my blog's too many words, too little pictures. Can't anyone accept the fact that I like typing a lot better than waiting for pictures to be loaded!
Back last week, I took time for an outing to vivocity with my friend! Found out vivo's starting to bore me out. Or maybe I wasn't in shopping mood. Anyway, my new name's Santarina!
See how viciously scheming this world is?
See how fragile life....truly is?
See how straightforward decisions like "okay I want this", can end the precious life of a fish?
See how the plotty cruel minds of human-beings and their evil actions can allow this to happen?
See how a knife in the hands of you and me can inhumanely end it for another that shares our world?
Look upon this, and feel utterly ashamed, fellow humanbeings.
Whoever feels repentent and ashamed, you may now shed a tear.
Whoever who cares not so..
Who's up for a fish-party! ;D
i've got loads more in my fridge!